Easter Countdown and Parade of Recipes and Table Inspiration!

The countdown to Easter has begun, so I pulled together an Easter Parade of recipes and inspiration from the kitchen to the table!

If you’re of in need of some Easter inspiration, click on the links to hop over. . .

For a peep or a taste :)

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail and Easter Egg Hunt Table

In the Potting Shed with Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cotton-tail

Original Peter Rabbit Chocolates by Beatrix Potter, green and white bunny plates and cabbage leaf chargers for a bunny egg-stravaganza

PicMonkey Collage Easter Basket cakes

Mini Easter Basket Cakes

Festive to serve and easy to decorate, filling with colored coconut for “grass”, candy eggs, and a chocolate bunny or chick, just like an Easter basket!

Lunch with Bunnies

A floral quilt and Pansy Bunny serving pieces provide a centerpiece for dishes offering up sprays of flowers. Help yourself to a mixed baby greens salad with berries, blue cheese crumbles, pecans and Chilled Carrot Soupgarnished with violas, flowering thyme, parsley, and a swirl of sour cream.

and Pansy Shortbread Cookies for a sweet ending.

An Easter Table and Centerpiece with Bunnies, Eggs, Birds and Blooms!

Blooming Easter Basket DIY

How to Build a Blooming Easter Basket

Easy tips and tricks for building a blooming Easter basket, perfect for Mother’s Day or May Day too!

Layered Spring Salad!

A make-ahead recipe for your potluck, family gathering or barbecue! Dress it up for Easter or spring, with spring-loaded cutters .

A Bunny Picnic

Easter Baskets are picnic ready with Bunny-Shaped Sandwiches, Carrot Cake Cookies, and Bunny Snack Mix and Lemonade with Peeps Stirrers

Tussie Mussie Napkins

Napkins-Turned-Tussie Mussie, an easy and festive DIY napkin fold! Fill with Easter eggs, candy, flatware, or flowers for your Easter table or any occasion!

Lemon Peep-tinis

& Peeps Centerpiece

Bunny Trail Mix Popcorn

A sweet and salty mix guaranteed to satisfy everybunny! Perfect for a neighborhood or family Easter Egg Hunt!

Easter PEEPS® Hidden Egg Cupcakes

Surprise-inside cupcakes with tinting shredded coconut Easter “grass”

Easter Greetings Table

A Flower-filled Basket Centerpiece, Egg-shaped Plates & Eggs with Easter Messages

Bunny Ears Salad

Petite Palmiers as Bunny Ears hiding in salad greens with a recipe for Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette

Easter Blues Table

Inspired by a pair of hydrangea bunnies with basket centerpiece, egg cup vases, and hyacinths

Hippity Hoppity Carrot Cupcakes

Hippity Hoppity Carrot Cupcakes

Cupcakes that hop straight from a box mix and a can of ginger ale!

Easter Greetings Table

A three-tiered server/cupcake stand provides a quick & easy Easter centerpiece for the table and dessert too!

Seven Layer Carrot Cake Bars

7-Layer Carrot Cake Bars, a twist on the traditional 7-layer bars with carrot cake as a base instead of graham cracker crumbs!

Roses, Bunnies, and Pfaltzgraff Tea Rose Dinnerware

Bunny Tail Bonbons

Bunny Tail Bonbons, aka White Chocolate-Cheesecake Truffles

An easy, make-ahead recipe and sweet ending (pun intended :) or Easter dessert

Easter Peeps Centerpiece

Easter Peeps Centerpiece

Easy to assemble and edible too!

Peter Rabbit's Carrot Zucchini Muffins

Peter Rabbit’s Carrot Zucchini Muffins

Sure to please everybunny with the addition of carrot, zucchini, apple and coconut, including naughty and hungry rabbits :)

Easter’s On its Way Table with plaid, bunnies, eggs and tulips

Mini Easter Bunny Cakes

Easter Bunny Bark

An easy, no-bake treat to satisfy everybunny’s sweet tooth!

DIY Spring Blooming Easter Arrangement

A quick & easy method to create a centerpiece for a spring or Easter table. After your flowers fade, plant your bulbs to enjoy in your garden next year!

Blooming Bunny Ear Cupcakes

As fun to make as they are to eat! I used some Russian Piping Tips that I’ve seen pop up all over the Internet recently. They’re larger than regular decorating icing tips and allow you to create a complete flower in just one squeeze.

Thank you for your visit!

Sharing with:  Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopWow Us Wednesdays, Tablescape Thursday
 Home Sweet Home,  Feathered Nest FridayFoodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

29 comments for “Easter Countdown and Parade of Recipes and Table Inspiration!

1. April 3, 2017 at 7:32 am

Mary, what a gorgeous Easter round-up loaded with inspiration. I will take a carrot cupcake to go with my coffee this morning. Happy Monday!

2. Linda L
    April 3, 2017 at 7:43 am

Oh my gosh, it’s an Easter idea bonanza! Wonderful and thanks.

3. Maggei A
    April 3, 2017 at 7:49 am

Everything you do is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for all the inspiration. We are set for a rainy week in the midwest – Perfect for experimenting with some of your recipes!

4. Ellen Stillabower
    April 3, 2017 at 8:08 am

All are absolutely beautiful and look delicious!! I have almost all my supplies in for my Easter recipes..hope I get them all finished!!! 🐇🌸🌹💐🦋🌺🐇

5. Bette McCollister
    April 3, 2017 at 8:22 am

I can almost smell the hyacinth from here!

6. Peggy Thal
    April 3, 2017 at 8:33 am

Such fabulous Easter ideas and gorgeous table settings. You do everything so beautifully.

7. Lanita Anderson
    April 3, 2017 at 9:17 am

I love all of your great Easter ideas, Mary – so beautiful and creative!! Thanks for sharing……

8. Alice
    April 3, 2017 at 9:22 am

You are the most fun of all the bloggers I subscribe to. You brighten my day every day by your imaginative ides. Wish I could be a bee on a flower and watch you design. Thank you from my heart to yours.

9. Susie
    April 3, 2017 at 9:38 am

OK, seriously, I admit it, I love Peep-tinis. (Don’t tell anyone)

10. April 3, 2017 at 9:39 am

Oh Mary, you could have a book for every holiday and season, but instead you so generously share your ideas and recipes with us. Thank you for all your magic and inspiration for us to use and enjoy!

11. April 3, 2017 at 10:55 am

A wealth of inspiration here, Mary. I echo Kitty above. You should be publishing books for each season. I marvel at your talent, but also your energy to do all of this. You far out pace Martha Stewart who has a huge staff helping her. ;-)
    I want to capture everyone of these settings and enter into the magic of each one. Couldn’t begin to single out a favorite. Each one is stellar!

12. April 3, 2017 at 11:15 am

Oh Mary….Golly Neds!! So many WONDERFUL ideas!! I wish I could incorporate every one of them.
    I think we’ll go out to an Easter buffet for the first time in over 25 yrs. With Ern gone, I’ve lost my mojo for entertaining. I live vicariously through you displays!!

April 3, 2017 at 11:44 am

Oh HOPPY Day!!! hehe, What fun. Of course I’ve pinned many and am proud to say I’ve made an Easter basket and the vase within the vase with flowers and peeps and jelly beans and received TONS of compliments on both ~ thanks to you Miss Mary!! Now I think it’s time to bake some Peter Rabbit Carrot Zucchini muffins. Thank you!

14. Michelle
    April 3, 2017 at 11:45 am

OMG! So much eye candy! Love your blog. So much inspiration. I am not cooking for Easter but I will make a dessert!🐇

15. April 3, 2017 at 1:58 pm

I agree with Kitty and Sarah, You surpass the paid professionals.

16. Joan
    April 3, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Mary everything looks beautiful and tempting.
    Joan

17. Marion
    April 3, 2017 at 3:31 pm

As usual everything is just beautiful. The foods look delicious.
    Marion

18. Marilyn
    April 3, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Where to start first with the foods. Everything is so tempting. You want to to it all. The decorations are cute. Thank You for sharing.
    Marilyn

19. April 3, 2017 at 3:36 pm

You have the most perfect seasonal decorations! I love your posts :)

20. April 3, 2017 at 3:41 pm

You are SO amazing. I agree with the post about publishing books and the reference to Martha! This is a wonderful round up and I am pinning away! You are SO inspirational!

21. Nonie
    April 3, 2017 at 4:21 pm

I am new here and am in overload! You are amazing! what fun your blog is and now my goal is to see all of it.
    Nonie

22. April 3, 2017 at 5:39 pm

I still can’t get over those Russian tips Mary, they make gorgeous cupcakes! You’re so right… Easter will be here before we know it, gotta get hopping:@)

23. April 3, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Thank you Mary, it’s always special to revisit your fabulous posts of inspiration! One of my favorites has always been the tussle mussy napkin, so cute! I am up to my bunny ears in coconut this week, and this is a great round up to refer to!

24. Faye
    April 3, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Mary……..NOBODY DOES IT BETTER………your are an amazing talent!

25. April 3, 2017 at 8:33 pm

I hate spell check :)

26. April 6, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Wow there is a wealth of great ideas here! I just want to sit down and sample all of the different foodie items! Those blooming ear cupcakes are decorated so pretty!

27. April 6, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Everything is perfectly charming! I have not had one of those layers salads for years. Thanks for reminding me about it. Wishing you a blessed Easter.

Big Texas Hugs,