Valentine’s Day Round Up: 14+ Sweets and Treats

Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and I have a round-up of recipes to make your celebration extra sweet!

Click on the links below the photo for the full recipe and have a taste!

Valentine’s Day Hand Pies

Cream cheese pastry with Nutella heart-filled Hand Pies!

red-velvet-oreo-truffles3

Red Velvet Oreo Truffles

A no-bake, easy treat for Valentine’s Day!

Rose Meringue Cookies

Gluten free and ideal for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, tea time, or anytime you want your celebration extra sweet!

Have your Chocolate and Drink it Too with a

Hugs & Kisses Martini

Hearts, Flowers, & Chocolate for Valentine’s Day

rose-petal-flower-ice-cubes

Add some romance to your champagne chiller with DIY Rose Petal Floral Ice Cubes

Pie Crust Heart Promises

The only way to improve on Dove Chocolate, wrapped in pastry and sprinkled with powdered sugar warm from the oven!

Valentine’s Day Bark!

An easy no-bake treat: to make your Valentine’s Day extra sweet!

Valentine Puppy Love Pops

Puppy Love Cake Pops

Pound cake and a heart cookie cutter make irresistible cake pops the kids will love for Valentine’s Day!

Cupid’s Mix Popcorn

A love-inducing mixture and sweet & salty treat for Valentine’s Day!

Valentine Oreo Brownies

Oreos wrapped inside a fudgy brownie layer

Valentine Brownie Truffles

An easy treat for Valentine’s Day, using box brownie mix

Valentine’s Day Ice Cream Float

and LED White Trees with ornaments and heart chenille garland for a Valentine’s Day table centerpiece

S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

An easy sweet treat for Valentine’s Day!

Love at First Bite: No Bake 5-Ingredient Chocolate Tart

An easy and splurge-worthy, no-bake dessert to satisfy your inner chocoholic!

Chocolate-Drizzled Salted Butter Pecan Bites

So indulgent and rich, no one would ever guess how easy they are to make!

Wishing you lots of love this Valentine’s Day!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you for your visit, sharing with:

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop

26 comments for “Valentine’s Day Round Up: 14+ Sweets and Treats

1. Marie in AZ
    February 8, 2019 at 7:54 am

Yummalicious!!

February 8, 2019 at 8:06 am

Oh my! What a decadent, delightful post, they all have my mouth watering! Lol I am going to the store today to buy the graham crackers for the chocolate-drizzled butter pecan bites. But I did enjoy making the chocolate tart 2 years ago, pretty easy and great results, a 5 star winner for sure. Mary, thank you for this wonderful post, all keepers for sure! Happy Valentine’s Day! You are a sweetheart! ♥️🌹♥️

3. February 8, 2019 at 8:09 am

I AGREE “YUMMALICIOUS”!! Great word!! 🧁🍰🍪🍩🍭🍡🍫❤️❤️❤️❤️

4. February 8, 2019 at 8:12 am

Mary, You never fail to amaze me! Holidays are so delicious and inspired when I visit you. I bought all the ingredients to make your no bake chocolate tart this weekend! ❤️💕💘

5. Gayle Dodson
    February 8, 2019 at 8:14 am

Mine never look as pretty as yours but I love trying your delicious goodies.💞

6. February 8, 2019 at 8:32 am

Mary, I am feasting with my eyes for sure this morning! What gorgeous Valentine’s offerings, I will take one of everything. 💖💕💖

7. February 8, 2019 at 8:45 am

Mary, My family and I have enjoyed so many of your sweet treats! Your popcorn is one our favorites, customizing it for any holiday. I made your No Bake Tart with Berries last year and your Brownie and Oreo Truffles the years before. I look forward to trying your Chocolate-Drizzled Salted Butter Pecan Bites this year. Thanks for your recipes, beautiful tables and sweet pups. I hope Lola and Gracie make an appearance soon! 🐾 🐾

8. Cristy Bennett
    February 8, 2019 at 8:52 am

It is just fun to hold the scroll button down and see the continuous collage of pictures go by filled with your wonderful ideas and inspiration for a Valentine celebration! The bright images of your beautiful pictures are a visual treat! Thank You!

9. Donna
    February 8, 2019 at 9:08 am

A feast for the eyes and your photos are FAB U LOUS.

10. Rita C.
    February 8, 2019 at 9:33 am

What better way to complete a Valentine tablescaping week than to set the tables with this plethora of recipes! There’s enough goodness rounded up here to go on all the tables shared this week. Great ideas, Mary, all – as always.

11. February 8, 2019 at 11:34 am

Isn’t Valentine’s Day just the best excuse to have fun Mary? It’s almost as good as Halloween! Your treats and sweets are mini masterpieces, much too pretty to eat, however I’ll take one of each please! Your puppy pops are my all time favorite, sooooo cute!
    ❤️ Jenna

12. Susan Schmidt
    February 8, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Greetings Mary,Could you please give me the name of the company thatmade the white Bee skep embossed salad plates?  I’vesearched the internet to exhaustion and can’t fine themanywhere.  They are gorgeous!Look forward to hearing from you.  Have been enjoyingyour bog for years, thank you for all the time and energyyou put into it!Sincerely,Susan SchmidtWisconsin

• February 8, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Hi Susan, The embossed bee skep plates are Naturewood by Pfaltzgraff. They’ve been discontinued unfortunately but you make luck up on eBay. Thank you for your visits. ♥

13. February 8, 2019 at 2:01 pm

I so want to make those pup pops. I do hope I can find the conversation hearts, I heard they have discontinued making them. :-(

• February 8, 2019 at 6:54 pm

Hi Bernie, Brach’s also makes conversation hearts in addition to Necco, and they’re still available :) 🐾

14. February 8, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Lovin’ those pretty meringue rose cookies Mary! Wouldn’t mind a little of the bubbly too:@) Have a great weekend!

15. Virginia
    February 8, 2019 at 5:55 pm

My mouth is watering from reading over this sweets inspired post. I pinned the rose meringues to my tea party board and the no bake tart to my sweets board. Mary, I am wondering how long you are able to store the meringues before use. Can wait to try these recipes.

• February 8, 2019 at 6:58 pm

Hi Virginia, Store them in an airtight container as soon as they’re cooled. They’ll keep at least a week. ♥

• Virginia
        February 8, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Thanks Mary, do you keep them on the fridge?

• February 8, 2019 at 7:58 pm

No, no need to refrigerate, just airtight :)

16. February 9, 2019 at 11:51 am

Oh dear…so many choices for Cissy and I to make, Mary! Thanks for rounding up all these Valentine treats. YUM! xxoo

17. February 9, 2019 at 11:34 pm

mmm. . . these treat look incredible.

18. Laura T.
    February 10, 2019 at 12:18 am

Thank you for sharing the yummy ideas! I don’t know if I can pick just one to make!

19. February 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Oh,it’s so cute!Thank you so much for all these ideas!

20. Debbie
    February 11, 2019 at 11:16 am

Oh my goodness, Mary! I just discovered your blog and it is spectacular! I can’t scan fast enough! I guess I’d just better accept that I’m going to be right here this afternoons scrolling through all of your past posts. Each one is better than the one before it. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Thank you for your comments~ they make my day ♥

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )