Rudolph's Concentrated Christmas Mischief Cocktail
Mix up a celebratory cocktail of Christmas Cheer in honor of Santa’s favorite reindeer! Mix and adjust this cocktail to your taste for more or less mischief ;)
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. rosemary simple syrup
- 2 oz. 100% *cranberry juice
- sparkling wine of choice~ Champagne prosecco or cava
- cranberries and sprig of rosemary to garnish optional
Add vodka, rosemary simple syrup and cranberry juice to cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into champagne flute.
Top off with sparkling wine of choice~ Champagne, prosecco or cava. Garnish cocktail with cranberries and sprig of rosemary.
Rosemary Simple Syrup
Mix equal parts sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and add 4-inch sprig of rosemary, allowing to steep until mixture is cooled.
Remove rosemary sprig and strain if needed. Store in sealed jar in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- *Select your cranberry juice based on how sweet you like your cocktail. Cranberry juice can vary from 5 grams to 28 grams of sugar per serving. Our go-to cranberry juice has 7 grams of sugar, so the addition of the simple syrup doesn't make it overly sweet.
- For a mocktail version, omit vodka and substitute sparkling water or ginger ale for the sparkling wine.