Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo wings meet pasta salad in this flavorful and easy tailgating or game day recipe. Use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store as a short cut and for quick and easy assembly.
- 1 lb. rotini pasta cook according to box directions
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce I used Frank's
- 1/2 cup *ranch dressing plus more for drizzling
- 1 1/2 cup celery diced
- Celery leaves chopped
- Blue cheese crumbles amount to taste, some mixed in pasta, some for garnish
Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain pasta and toss with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing while pasta is still warm to absorb flavor.
Stir in chicken, celery, celery leaves and blue cheese crumbles.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish pasta salad with an additional drizzle of ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles and celery leaves, if desired.
*Use a premium ranch dressing like Marie’s or Marzetti’s found in the refrigerated section of the produce department for best flavor
Provide a squeeze bottle of ranch dressing and let your everyone drizzle their individual cups/servings of pasta salad with additional dressing to help cool down the heat from the buffalo sauce.
Serves 12 or more depending on other sides and appetizers you're serving.