Bunny Tail Bonbons, aka White Chocolate-Cheesecake Truffles
A no bake dessert that everybunny will love.
- 1 1/2 (4 oz ) white chocolate baking bars, melted according to package directions
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup crushed coconut cookies (like Pepperidge Farm Sweet & Simple Coconut Cookies)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
Beat chocolate and cream cheese at medium speed with a mixer until smooth.
Add cookies and next 2 ingredients, beating just until blended. Cover and chill 2 hours
Shape into 1-inch balls (about 2 tsp. per ball), and place in a single layer in a parchment paper-lined jelly-roll pan. Cover and chill 12 to 24 hours.
Roll balls in coconut; chill 1 hour before serving.
Refrigerate in a single layer in a container up to 1 week.
- This mixture is very sticky. Add an additional 1/4 cup of crushed cookies or try adding 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans to mixture for a little additional texture and crunch.
- Serve these sweet confections in mini cupcake wrappers for a festive & tidy bite.
- Optional: Add 1 tablespoon coconut rum to cookie mixture.