Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars

Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars combine two of my favorite flavors and are quick and easy! Perfect for warm weather, they’re light and moist with a cream cheese layer and start with a lemon cake mix.

Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars, Makes 20 – 30 bars

Recipe adapted from Kraft

Ingredients

1 stick butter, melted

1 box lemon cake mix (I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme)

2 eggs

2 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened (I used 1/3 Less fat Cream Cheese)

1/2 cup sugar

1 Tbsp. zest and 3 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon

2-1/2 cups blueberries

PicMonkey Collage

Directions

Preheat oven to 350ºF.

Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix dry cake mix with melted butter and 1 egg; beat with mixer until blended. Press 2/3 of the dough onto bottom of prepared pan.

Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Add remaining egg, zest and juice; mix well. Pour over crust; top with berries. Sprinkle small pieces of remaining third of dough over cream cheese/ berry layer, pressing down lightly.

Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan completely, then refrigerate for several hours for easy cutting. When ready to cut, use foil handles to lift from pan. Keep bars refrigerated.

You can find a printable recipe, here.

Lemon-Blueberry Bars

Thank you for your visit, I’m joining:

Metamorphosis Monday,

The Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysShare Your Style

Home Sweet Home,

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

22 comments for “Lemon-Blueberry Crumb Bars

1. Deborah
    June 4, 2015 at 6:10 am

I am definitely making this. It looks delicious. Here in Georgia anything you keep in the refrigerator is very much appreciated this time of year.

2. June 4, 2015 at 6:14 am

The pictures look fantastic :-)

Check out my blog!

3. Michelle
    June 4, 2015 at 6:39 am

Deffinently a maker for this weekend! Love lemons, love blueberries! Thanks for sharing!

4. Ellen Stillabower
    June 4, 2015 at 6:51 am

Yummy!!!😋😘☕️❤️

5. June 4, 2015 at 6:57 am

A heavenly combination!

6. June 4, 2015 at 8:44 am

I’ll take one (or two) of your luscious blueberry lemon bars with a cuppa tea, please!

7. June 4, 2015 at 8:51 am

Oh yum, and how easy peasy! I know lots of fingers that would enjoy these, thanks for a great summer nosh Mary!

8. Melissa Leach
    June 4, 2015 at 9:23 am

Y U M M Y !!! Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe :)
    I’ll be pinning this one.

9. June 4, 2015 at 9:27 am

YUM! And I’m thinking to add some quartered strawberries to give a red,white and blue nod to 4th of July! Oh yeah!!

10. franki
    June 4, 2015 at 9:37 am

ALL my favorite ingredients!!! Thanx!! franki

11. June 4, 2015 at 9:58 am

OMGoodness, just got back from my walk, haven’t eaten and now I want ONE OF THESE!!!!! I am going to the grocery later and am getting what I need to make these!!! YUMMMMMMMMMM!!

12. June 4, 2015 at 10:32 am

Yum, Mary! These look and sound delicious! I love blueberries and lemon and these will be so easy to make and keep in the fridge for hungry guests this weekend, unless I munch them all for breakfast first! Linda

13. cozinest
    June 4, 2015 at 11:26 am

This sounds delicious for a quick breakfast for guests! Pinning this one!

14. June 4, 2015 at 11:38 am

These looks so good – copied the recipe and I am going to make some of these. Thank you so much.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

15. June 4, 2015 at 2:30 pm

These have to be tried! I think I have everything I need to make these for the weekend! Yum! Thanks for all your wonderful posts. I usually read on my phone or iPad and don’t have the patience to reply on there, but I love them all the same.

16. June 4, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Oh my, those are on my list of things to try asap! How about if I just drop in and I’ll bring the coffee, I’d love to visit!
    Nancy

17. June 4, 2015 at 6:59 pm

They look so amazing…that is one of my favorite flavor combos too!….Such gorgeous pictures Mary!..pinning!

18. Paula
    June 4, 2015 at 7:26 pm

~Mary~

I too love this combo together, also Lemon and Cranberries !! I will be making this to share with my sister !

Thanks for sharing
    Paula
    IN

19. June 4, 2015 at 8:29 pm

Yum those look really good

20. Rattlebridge Farm--Foodie Friday & Everything Else
    June 5, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Mary, your lemon blueberry crumb bars look heavenly, and your photos are stunning, so crisp and clear. I’ve been trying to incorporate blueberries into recipes because of the health boost, and your bars are a splendid way to do that.

21. Kathy G
    June 8, 2015 at 8:49 pm

The colors are beautiful and taste is wonderful combination. Last year I searched the web and had difficulty finding a recipe that looks this appetizing and simple to make, thank you for another wonderful dessert recipe, can’t wait to try this one soon!!!

Warm Regards,
    Kath

22. June 8, 2015 at 9:09 pm

Wow, this looks so yummy. I love blueberries and lemon so this is right up my alley.
    Bev

Thank you for your comments~ they make my day ♥

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w