No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are easy to scare up for Halloween or any occasion! Fans of peanut butter and chocolate will love this no-bake treat that comes together in 10 minutes.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars are an easy treat that’s fun to scare up for Halloween.
The only trick is waiting the hour needed for them to set up in the refrigerator!
This recipe is an oldie but a goodie and perfect for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup lovers.
Sprinkles are optional and a fun way to dress up these treats for Halloween or any holiday!
For easy cutting, line your pan with parchment paper. When bars are set,
lift the block out of the pan by the edges of paper and cut into bars.
A 9 x 13 pan will give you 24 bars. These bars are rich, so depending on your
sweet tooth you can easily cut each bar into triangles for 48 smaller servings.
The bottom layer is a combination of peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar,
melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
The top layer is melted chocolate chips with a little peanut butter in the mix that makes
the chocolate layer easy to cut when firm.
Beware. . .they’re hard to resist!
I added some Meri Meri Halloween cupcake picks that I found at HomeGoods.
Cats, skellies, haunted houses, witches, crows and ghosts. . . oh my!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs finely crushed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Assorted sprinkles optional
- Line 13-by-9-inch pan with parchment paper for easy removal of bars.
- In medium bowl, mix sugar and graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in 1 cup of peanut butter, heating until smooth and melted. Pour melted peanut butter mixture over sugar mixture mixing well. Press mixture firmly into parchment-lined pan.
- Add 4 tablespoons peanut butter to chocolate chips and melt according to package directions on bag (I used the microwave). Heat and stir until mixture is melted and smooth, being careful not to scorch.
- Pour over peanut butter layer in pan. Add holiday sprinkles if desired while chocolate is warm. Refrigerate until bars are set, about 1 hour. When firm, lift bars out of pan by edges of paper and place on cutting board. Cut into bars and serve or package for gifts.
Find another easy no-bake treat for Halloween Bark, HERE.
And Easy Witch’s Potion Popcorn, HERE. . . don’t omit the Eye of Newt! <|;>)
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for your visit, sharing with:
Between Naps on the Porch
The bars look so good, I am going to make some to day and will give some to my daughter, who does so many things for me. Thanks for the recipe
Yum Mary! Thanks for another delicious recipe. Happy Halloween! 👻🍁💀🍂🎃
Oh, dear…now you have gone & done it…I actually crave peanut butter & chocolate…you have SAVED me!!! franki
These look delicious Mary. Thanks! Clara🎃🍁❤️
wow, these are sure to make our halloween very merry, Thank you
My husband will love these. Big fan of Reese’s. Going to be rainy here tommorow. Perfect day to make these treats. Not expecting any trick or treaters this year so might have to turn on a scary movie and eat these all!
Oh I’m drooling this morning! Thanks for this recipe, that even a non-baker like me can handle! 😀
Oh goodness Mary, these are dangerously easy to make! As a huge peanut butter lover, this is a must try for me! The cute cupcake toppers are the perfect touch! A sweet to make any Halloween monster happy!
As always these look wonderful!!Thanks for sharing!!
Mary, these look so good and are easy to make. That is a win, win! Happy Wednesday 🧡
Would it be wrong to have these for breakfast? It is a protein… Kind of?
It’s always fun to have a special treat for the family while handing out sweets on Halloween, and these are perfect!
OMG I love everything peanut butter! I must absolutely try out this recipe. Please send some over my way ;)
My favorite Halloween treats are Resse’s peanut butter cups and your no bake peanut butter bars. All your giveaways are amazing!
This is a wonderful treat for the entire family from my husband to the grandchildren who always want to make when they visit as I can’t stay away from them.
Yummmmmmy, Mary!! I’m going to be making these for sure! My sweet tooth will love them. 🎃👻🍁
Oh how delicious! And those adorable cupcake toppers are perfect! Fun and tasty! Happy Halloween!
Yummy! Can’t wait to share with the little goblins in our neighborhood. Where can we buy the cute Halloween toppers? Thanks for sharing.
Hi Linda, I found them at HomeGoods. :)
I really enjoy cooking themed meals. Thanks for this wonderful recipe, it turned out very brightly and colorfully! Sweets on Halloween, and these are perfect!