Please Do Not Copy or Use Photos Without Permission…
Chloe & Gracie
Join me on FB!
Pin Away or Follow on Pinterest!
Follow Me on Twitter
Mikasa Holiday Traditions
Making Lists and Make-Ahead Holiday Appetizers
Mikasa Parchment Rouge~ From Harvest to Holiday
Potting Shed Christmas
Holiday Spirits: Infused Bourbon
A Fairy Little Christmas
M is for…
Make Ahead Chicken Salad
It’s a Wrap!
Trimming the Tree
Merry Cranberry Salsa
The Holidays with Winterberry
‘Tis the Season to be Jolly
A Gardener’s Christmas
O Fishing Tree
Potato Gratin with Rosemary Crust
Cranberry-Pecan Pie Crust Leaves
Pecan Pie Muffins
Cream of Plenty Soup
A Friendly & Snowy Village
How to Find Flower Fairies
Top Posts & Pages
- Christmas Greetings~ Antique White Holiday Berries Giveaway
- Decking The Halls in The Potting Shed
- Making Lists and Make-Ahead Holiday Appetizers
- 'Tis the Season and Decking the Halls
- At the Table~ Mikasa Holiday Traditions
- Melted Snowmen Cookies
- Parmesan-Crusted Crab Cake Bites and A Winner!
- Cranberry-Pecan Pie Crust Leaves
- Merry Cranberry Salsa
- Holiday Spirits: Autumn Flavor-Infused Bourbon
- 1,928,315 hits
Setting Sail and Summer Fun
Posted on August 21, 2013
This entry was posted in Boats, Food, Tablescape and tagged Caprese stacks with basil leaf sails, Food Network for Kohl's, fresh water Asian clams, lemon sailboats, Pottery Barn enamelware boat dish, Pottery Barn RIVET GALVANIZED METAL 3-TIER STAND, sailboat napkin fold, watermelon fruit boat. Bookmark the permalink.