19 comments for “Pontooning and Potting

1. May 25, 2014 at 9:00 am

Have FUN pontooning. SO wish we could join you! We have a busy weekend too, part last night, party tonight, picnic tomorrow and a luncheon on Tuesday!!!!!

2. May 25, 2014 at 9:16 am

So glad you are having great weather for pontooning! Summer has arrived and hope it will be storm free! Happy Memorial Day!🇺🇸

3. May 25, 2014 at 10:18 am

WOW! My two favorite things to do…on the water and in the garden! Happy Memorial Day…can’t wait for Novel Bakers in the Garden!

4. May 25, 2014 at 10:38 am

Have fun!

ox

5. May 25, 2014 at 11:23 am

Mary, enjoy the lake and garden. Sounds like a perfect combination. Off to brunch with friends, then I think I’ll do a bit of gardening myself. Look forward to the Novel Baker’s garden week. I’m enjoying The Forgotten Seamstress. Thanks for the recommendation.

6. May 25, 2014 at 11:23 am

Forgot to wish you and the girls a Happy Memorial Day! ~ Sarah and Sadie

7. Lynn@Happier Than A Pig In Mud
    May 25, 2014 at 11:27 am

Very nice! Enjoy your weekend on the water Mary-Happy Memorial Day:@)

8. May 25, 2014 at 1:17 pm

I hope you enjoy the weekend.You’ve got great weather for pontooning on the lake!

9. May 25, 2014 at 2:03 pm

You sunset photos are amazing, Mary. That is one thing I miss about our lake place…the beautiful sunrises over the water.

Hope your weekend is going well!

10. May 25, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Looks like such a lovely way to spend a weekend! Reminds me of our boating days years ago on the Chesapeake. There is nothing like the water to relax and unwind.
    Cindy

11. May 25, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Wishing you, husband and girls a very safe weekend.

12. May 25, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Have fun “motorboating, Mary! You know that song, dont’ ya?

13. May 25, 2014 at 5:24 pm

girl enjoy that beautiful life around you and what you create with just the same magic. eager to see how we all do in the garden, i still have loads to do, home for the weekend, 100 degrees, i am saving my catch up for the cool beach, i wouldn’t dream of cooking on a weekend like this! happy puttering about to you, see you in the garden on tuesday with dirt under my nails and stained knees :-)

14. paula
    May 25, 2014 at 7:55 pm

~Mary~
    I have to giggle , I love seeing pictures of those cute furry girls :)
    What a beautiful sunset, that would be wonderful living on the lake. My mom always wanted a log cabin on the lake in Michigan, bless her heart miss her dearly.
    Looking forward garden week! Have a safe weekend.
    Paula
    IN

15. paula
    May 25, 2014 at 7:57 pm

p.s Mary, I was wondering where it was to order the Lavender for cooking/baking that you had mentioned.
    Thank You !
    Paula

16. May 25, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Mary, your photo’s are stunning and the girls look like they are loving going on the boat. Looking forward to next week’s post.
    Mary

17. May 26, 2014 at 11:05 am

Pontooning and potting sounds like an ideal weekend Mary! I read the Forgotten Seamstress this week, thanks to the intriguing posts from the Novel Bakers, and I really, really enjoyed it~it is not a book I would have ever chosen, and I was fascinated, I still have the images of brilliantly colored fabrics and designs bouncing in my head! I always look forward to the incredible Novel Bakers posts, and can’t wait to see what you have for Garden week!
    I love to see Chloe and Gracie bouncing around your boat, and enjoying the wind in their sweet faces :)

18. May 26, 2014 at 10:51 pm

I wonder who has more fun on the pontoon, Mary, you and your hubby or Chloe and Gracie?! Happy Memorial Day! xo

Comments are closed.