Happy Motoring

While our preferred method of exploring Key West was by foot, this 4 mile by 2 mile wide island is an ideal size to navigate by bike or scooter.

Accessorizing your basket on your bike makes for happy motoring. . .

As well as a colorful paint job on your scooter~

Bikes are even a convenient way to fish~

And a great way to see the Wild Life on Duval Street. . .

Wishing you Happy Motoring and Safe Travels this Easter ~

Thanks for your visit, I’m joining:

19 comments for “Happy Motoring

1. April 17, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Fun post, Mary. Enjoyed the colorful, bikes about Key West. Each new post has me eager to explore this area. ~ Sarah

2. April 17, 2011 at 10:36 pm

oh i love this! so adorable, what a great eye. bikes always delight me, fun, sun, wind in your hair :) safe homing it for you too!

3. April 18, 2011 at 9:06 am

OMG!! I love bikes!!! I simply adore your post today…and your blog too!
    hugs
    Lila

4. April 18, 2011 at 4:37 pm

So fun! I’ll take the one with the leopard print basket! LOL!

– The Tablescaper

5. April 18, 2011 at 6:33 pm

What fun bikes! When we visited Hilton Head a little over a year ago we rented bikes and road on the beach. It was so much fun. They were not nearly as cute as these, though.

6. April 19, 2011 at 8:40 pm

Key west is always such a wonderful place to visit. Great photos.

7. April 19, 2011 at 8:56 pm

This was a post just for me and my likes. I loved it. All the bikes and scooters were great captures. I do not know how to pick out a favorite they are all so cool and fun. The blue and white flowered scooter ranks right up there at the top of the list along with the bike with the blue plastic milk carton holder for a basket. Great post.

8. April 20, 2011 at 2:14 am

Love all the bike pics…and LOVE the leopard print basket. Now that’s the look for me!!!
    Jane (artfully graced)

9. April 27, 2011 at 4:53 pm

I love love love the purple bike in the 4th picture! Very colorful post – makes me want to get away to Key West!!!
    Gina

10. April 27, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I love the geniune creativity people will put into anything. I mean from the birdhouses or condos as th writer called them in post after yours to just the individuality of a persons bike like in your post

11. April 27, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Wow, love those baskets.

12. April 27, 2011 at 5:48 pm

I like the many ways the bikes are decked out for travel!

13. H
    April 27, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Wow! Those bikes are fun; ideal for a small area like that.

14. April 27, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Rod made me walk through Key West! Our dog-daughter and I were really upset! It was hot, and humid! Then we came to a Chico’s outlet that was air-conditioned. Rod told me to wait there while he went to fetch the car! He said not a word when the bill came!!

15. April 27, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Each bike looks so unique and fun!

16. April 28, 2011 at 9:28 am

What beautiful, happy bikes!

Love these pictures! It’s so fun to see individuality shine like that!

What do you have on YOUR bike?

I don’t even own one, but if Idid, I think I would both have to paint it AND decorate the basket with flowers…nothing like subtlety in a ride!

Thanks for the smile and thanks for linking to Alphabe-Thursday’s letter ‘B’.

A+

17. April 28, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Way cool post! I loved all the bike photos! What fun!

18. Ellen
    April 28, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Oh boy! I really enjoyed all these great photos of bikes. So unique and so colorful. Happy B to you!

19. April 30, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Oh! You captured those bright, beautiful bicycles so perfectly! I hadnt ridden on a bike in ages!!! And actually, this past Weds we went biking around Hilton Head with two of my aunts and their friends that came down for their annual girls vacation trip :o) It was sooo much fun!

Blessings & Aloha!