10 Minute Appetizer: Spinach Tortellini Christmas Wreath!

Spinach Tortellini Wreath Appetizer

I have a last minute appetizer that’s quick and easy for your Christmas or holiday entertaining, a Spinach Tortellini Wreath!

Pick up a couple of packages of tortellini from the refrigerated section of the grocery store. I used spinach tortellini that were filled with a blend of ricotta, Parmesan, and Romano cheeses.

Cook as directed on the package. Our tortellini were ready in 7 – 9 minutes.

Add them to a large platter with a small bowl of your favorite marinara sauce for dipping.

Add some grape or cherry tomatoes to decorate your tortellini Christmas wreath along with a bow.

Serve with toothpicks or wooden skewers.

A Rosemary Wreath with olives and cheese is also quick and easy and an ideal appetizer for a cruise on the S. S. Noel.

Merry Christmas To All and To All A Good Bite!

Thank you for your visit, sharing with:

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Wow Us Wednesdays,
 Foodie Friday

30 comments for “10 Minute Appetizer: Spinach Tortellini Christmas Wreath!

1. Joan Denis
    December 22, 2015 at 6:08 am

Luv the endive boats too!

2. December 22, 2015 at 6:23 am

Both foodie wreaths look great Mary! I’d have a hard time moving away from the olives:@)

3. December 22, 2015 at 7:14 am

Mary, what great ideas that not only satisfy the stomach, but also appealing to the eye! I love pasta…so I will definitely try the wreath and I have a rather large rosemary bush, so I think both foodie wreaths are on the menu! Pam @everydayliving.me

4. December 22, 2015 at 7:32 am

How on earth do you keep coming up with all these fantastic ideas, Mary??!! I am so glad I saw this before I headed out ONE MORE TIME to the grocery store. I will be taking at least one, if not both of these over to my daughter’s home on Christmas Day. I have the PERFECT gold rimmed round platter with a matching bowl that sits down into a well in the center.

Thanks a billion for ALL your inspiration & for the smiles, too. “Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Bite!” Hahahahaha!

5. gardenthymewithdiana.com
    December 22, 2015 at 8:09 am

Delightful Mary, going to try both for New Years Eve. Thank you. Have a wonderful, peaceful holiday. So enjoy your blog.👏🏻🎄

6. December 22, 2015 at 8:13 am

Mary, I don’t let you know often enough that we appreciate the inspiration on your blog. With the long hours I work these days, if I get stuck for an idea, I pop over to your blog. Love the rosemary wreath idea with the olives. Merry Christmas and Peace in the New Year.

7. Sherlie Magaret
    December 22, 2015 at 8:41 am

Two great appetizers, I am doing the rosemary wreath one for Saturday. Thanks for the inspiration.

8. Dianne Sharpe
    December 22, 2015 at 8:56 am

Your food ideas are great and I especially love your tablescapes. Winter Greetings by Lenox was so beautiful with all the fresh greenery. Thank you for helping make our days bright and cheery!

9. Michelle
    December 22, 2015 at 8:56 am

Mmmm , olives, cheese, my other favorite! Nice presentation! Good ideas for cocktail party!

10. December 22, 2015 at 9:57 am

You have just solved my “bring your own appetizer” dilemma!!…..Love, love the tortellini appetizer and that beautiful wreath of rosemary!…..

11. Karen
    December 22, 2015 at 9:59 am

So pretty! Think I’ll be heading out to buy these ingredients:) Thank You!

12. Ellen Stillabower
    December 22, 2015 at 10:15 am

These appetizers are wonderful!! Can’t wait!! Thanks..🎄🎄🎄

13. December 22, 2015 at 10:23 am

Now if that tortellini wreath isn’t the prettiest and easiest appetizer ever! However, the rosemary wreath is beautiful, too! Thanks for sharing your wealth of information and inspiration with us, Mary.

14. Susie
    December 22, 2015 at 10:32 am

This is fantastic presentation!! I am shamelessly stealing the tortellini :)

15. Donna C
    December 22, 2015 at 10:44 am

Two great appetizers and beautiful presentation! My family hasn’t met an olive/cheese we didn’t love…so, rosemary wreath it is for us! Thank you, Mary!

16. Gladys Freyer
    December 22, 2015 at 11:41 am

You could also use regular tortellini, toss them with pesto and garnish with cherry tomatoes. This would give the same effect and is also delicious and can be at room temperature. Love your blog!

17. Cindy
    December 22, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Great job as always! You never cease to AMAZE me! Brilliant!

18. December 22, 2015 at 1:13 pm

What great ideas. I agree with Cindy above. . . . . you never cease to AMAZE me! Merry Christmas and thank you for so many great posts.

19. franki
    December 22, 2015 at 3:21 pm

What a difference a “bow” makes!! franki

20. Kathleen Mahlke
    December 22, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Thank you Mary for all the inspiration,great ideas,and wonderful recipes.Have a great Christmas!

21. December 23, 2015 at 9:55 am

A perfect festive last minute appy!! I am a little behind in my prep at this moment, this just might make the menu Mary!

22. bj
    December 24, 2015 at 2:20 pm

i’m making one for our dinner tonight…so so cute…am serving mine cold…with a hot and a mild red sauce…thanks so much for the “recipe”…

23. Amy
    December 31, 2015 at 2:47 pm

These look delicious! I also love your dishes! Would you mind telling me where you got them/who makes them?

24. Lexy
    December 8, 2016 at 10:08 am

Can’t wait to make these two wreath ideas. Question…can the pasta wreath be served at room temp? I’d love to take it to a “carry-in” but worry about it not being hot. Thank you for such clever ideas. I’m rushing to sign up to follow you.

• December 8, 2016 at 10:11 am

Hi yes, room temp is fine which makes it easier! :)