Be Mine: S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups!

Can you believe tomorrow is the first day of February? With Valentine’s Day just two weeks away, I have an easy, sweet treat, S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups!

These cookie cups are quick to throw together using chocolate chip cookie dough from the grocery store. I sent these to my husband’s office and they were a hit! Best of all you can adjust your candy, filling and sprinkles for any holiday!

Spray your mini muffin tin(s) liberally with nonstick cooking spray. Place your cookie dough pieces in a mini muffin tin to bake.

I rolled the pieces slightly in my hand so they were round-ish and just the take the square edges off.

Follow the directions for baking on the package of the cookie dough, and bake until cookies are done, about 11 – 15 minutes.

As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press in the centers gently. I used the back of a melon baller to press down the centers.

Let the cookies cool in the pan for 30 minutes. Use a knife to gently lift cookie cups out of the tin and move to a wire rack to cool completely.

When the cookie cups are cool, fill them with a teaspoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread, I used Nutella.

Top each cookie cup with mini marshmallows. Broil on high until marshmallows brown, about 20 – 30 seconds, watching so they don’t burn. Remove from the oven and top with a candy kiss and/or Valentine sprinkles or candy of choice. I used Hersey’s Hugs Kisses. Makes 24 cookie cups.

Note: I hope the s’mores police don’t come after me, since these cups aren’t technically s’mores without graham crackers. I debated about using a graham cracker crust and experimented, but decided these were better with a chocolate chip cookie cup of candy, chocolate and marshmallow didn’t need the graham crackers. Feel free to play around and fill them according to your sweet tooth!

You can find a printable recipe, here.

S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

Thank you for your visit, I’m joining:

Metamorphosis MondayThe ScoopInspire Me TuesdayWow Us Wednesdays,

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

20 comments for “Be Mine: S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups!

1. Sue
    January 31, 2016 at 9:32 am

They look absolutely yummy!!

2. January 31, 2016 at 9:33 am

These look over the top adorable Mary! I love the way you perched the Hershey’s kiss on top, and the Valentine sprinkes…I’m thinking a dollop of TJ’s cookie butter would be good too, what a sweet treat! I am excited about all the Feb holidays too, and didn’t know about Chinese New Year! We will be rooting for the NC Panthers next Sunday…
    Happy week,

3. January 31, 2016 at 9:51 am

Hi Mary! These are so perfect for me!!! CC cookies are my favorite and with nutella added I might just eat the entire pan myself. Oh dear!! And we will also be cheering for the Panthers all the way from New England! Linda

4. Cynthia Raines
    January 31, 2016 at 10:58 am

How unique! Never thought you could use cookie dough like that. I’ve never had Nutella, so may have to try. I like the kiss on top! Thanks Mary, we can always count on you to provide a special treat for the holidays! You’re awesome!

5. January 31, 2016 at 11:44 am

You have more fun with food than anybody else I know of, Mary! These would really go well with a hot cuppa tea about now. You’ve made me hungry!

6. January 31, 2016 at 11:57 am

I love the recipes that you present for each holiday….as they are with the most beautiful presentations and simple recipes for that wow factor!…What a combination of some of my favorite flavors!

7. Norma Sevigny
    January 31, 2016 at 12:59 pm

They look so good. I will have to try them. All of your recipes are winners.

8. January 31, 2016 at 1:35 pm

Looks yummy! Great job!

9. Paula
    January 31, 2016 at 1:52 pm

~Mary~

I will be making these for sure!! Mary~ I love all your treats so picture perfect :) .

From Indiana Colts , Go PaNtHerS !!! :)

Have a sUper week !!

Paula
    IN

10. January 31, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Yum!

11. January 31, 2016 at 2:09 pm

The s’more cookie cups sound perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth, Mary! I’ll not send the s’more police to your house! What a cute treat for Valentine’s Day. Your hubby’s office must adore you!!

12. January 31, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Looks delish! I got tickled about Kitty’s comment about you sending food to your husbands office. My husband brought home some delicious scones from his work several times and I wrote a thank you note in genuine appreciation and also asked for the recipe. I never got an answer and came to find out the wife had published a cookbook with the scone recipe in it. She lived in another town so I didn’t know anything about her. I did inquire about buying a cookbook.LOL!

13. Donna Brown
    January 31, 2016 at 9:32 pm

You have the best ideas and always encourage me to do my best. I read all of your blogs. Thanks.

14. January 31, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Yum, yum! Could use one of these tonight! ‘-) Maybe I should show up at your husband’s office.
    Happy February, Mary. Lots of fun holidays in the next few weeks.

15. Ellen Stillabower
    February 1, 2016 at 7:18 am

Oh WOW!! These look so easy and soooo good!! Don’t you just love Nutella?? It’s so versatile…thanks for sharing..❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪

16. February 1, 2016 at 10:57 am

Mary, what a great idea! I am going to make these and send to my husband’s office for Valentine’s…and of course, keep a couple for myself! Pam @ Everyday Living

17. February 1, 2016 at 1:43 pm

These are so cute! I will be making these for sure! Pinning it! I actually bought the Nestle hot chocolate cookie dough on Friday. I might try using it for this recipe!

xo,
    RJ

18. February 1, 2016 at 5:15 pm

You always make the cutest desserts!

19. February 1, 2016 at 7:05 pm

I’ll bet everyone enjoyed this fun sweet treat Mary! Go Panthers:@)