Valentine’s Day Round Up: 14+ Sweets, Treats and Table Inspiration

valentines-2017-round-up-collage2

Valentine’s Day is a week away and I have a round-up of recipes and table inspiration to make your celebration extra sweet!

Click on the links below the photo for the full recipe and have a taste!

Note: All recipes have a printable recipe link so they print without photos. Look for the link at the bottom of each post.

Valentine Cream Cheese Pastry Nutella Hand Pies

Valentine’s Day Hand Pies

Cream cheese pastry with Nutella heart-filled Hand Pies!

red-velvet-oreo-truffles3

Red Velvet Oreo Truffles

A no-bake, easy treat for Valentine’s Day!

Tea with Alice and a Wonderland-inspired Table for Valentine’s Day

Tea and whimsy served with rose frosted cupcakes, rose meringues and hearts galore!

Rose Meringue Cookies

Gluten free and ideal for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, tea time, or anytime you want your celebration extra sweet!

Make your own Valentine by adding Bokeh Hearts to your photo with PicMonkey.

Have your Chocolate and Drink it Too with a

Hugs & Kisses Martini

*Bee* Mine

Tabletop Fun in the Potting Shed for Valentine’s Day

dsc_0253-001

Valentine’s Greetings Tablescape

Vintage-Inspired Wishes, filled with Sweet Treats.

Chocolate Chocolate

The Ultimate Cautionary Confectionary Tale and Kahlua Truffles

Hearts, Flowers, & Chocolate for Valentine’s Day

soft-romantic-table

Edible Centerpiece and Soft and Romantic Table for Valentine’s Day

rose-petal-flower-ice-cubes

Add some romance to your champagne chiller with DIY Rose Petal Floral Ice Cubes

Pie Crust Heart Promises

The only way to improve on Dove Chocolate, wrapped in pastry and sprinkled with powdered sugar warm from the oven!

Valentine Puppy Love Pops

Puppy Love Cake Pops

Pound cake and a heart cookie cutter make irresistible cake pops the kids will love for Valentine’s Day!

Cupid’s Mix Popcorn

A love-inducing mixture and sweet & salty treat for Valentine’s Day!

Valentine Oreo Brownies

Oreos wrapped inside a fudgy brownie layer

Valentine Brownie Truffles

An easy treat for Valentine’s Day, using box brownie mix

Love's Greeting Valentine's Day Table

Love’s Greeting Valentine Table

Table inspiration from a vintage Valentine

Valentine’s Day Ice Cream Float

and LED White Trees with ornaments and heart chenille garland for a Valentine’s Day table centerpiece

Let Romance Bloom

Valentine’s Day Table

S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups

An easy sweet treat for Valentine’s Day!

chocolate-tart

No-Bake Chocolate Strawberry Tart with Chocolate Cookie Crust

An easy and splurge-worthy dessert for Valentine’s Day or to satisfy your inner chocoholic!

The Love Boat

Floating pontoon picnic and cruise

Love is a four legged word

Love is a four-legged word

Wishing you lots of love this Valentine’s Day!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,  Inspire Me Tuesday,

Wow Us WednesdaysTablescape ThursdayFeathered Nest Friday,

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

19 comments for “Valentine’s Day Round Up: 14+ Sweets, Treats and Table Inspiration

1. Michelle
    February 6, 2017 at 7:28 am

Mary you are amazing with your eye for decorating, just Catherine things to coordinate together! And ofcourse your recipes! Yum! Have a great week!

2. Michelle
    February 6, 2017 at 7:29 am

Had a hard time with gathering! Need to wake up! Lol!

3. February 6, 2017 at 7:31 am

An amazing round up of Valentine’s Day treats and you end it with the best … Yes, love is not only a beautiful four lettered word it’s a four legged word too! Oh, and must say that the Hugs and Kisses Martini is a must while making the Valentine’s Day treats!!

4. February 6, 2017 at 8:14 am

Mary, I always love your round-ups…you had me with the word Nutella. The pups are the best!

5. February 6, 2017 at 8:25 am

Such deliciousness all put together for us. Thank you for the incredible styling and inspiration.

6. emily
    February 6, 2017 at 8:41 am

Have been on a cruise and have oh oh oh missed your posts! beautiful!

7. February 6, 2017 at 8:49 am

Hmmm….I wonder why I’m craving chocolate for breakfast :) Also a martini! Fabulous round up Mary! I am posting some Valentine recipes tomorrow, but I haven’t made the first plan for Valentine’s Day, I don’t even have a birthday present for our Valentine son, yikes I am going to go back and study your post, I need help!!

February 6, 2017 at 12:11 pm

What beautiful “delights”! Just over the top once again!! Really want to make that beautiful chocolate tart. Need to find a tart pan! Thanks Mary~ you are the Queen of hearts, tarts and everything chocolate and good!! Love the fur-babies too!

9. February 6, 2017 at 1:28 pm

I want to try each recipe, Mary! Thanks for all your beautiful and magical inspiration. I’m thinking this week that my one little granddaughter and I will mix up the popcorn treat. She’ll love it! ❤️

10. Marion
    February 6, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Since i am allergic to chocolate, I will focus on your settings. Everything is gorgeous.
    Marion

• February 6, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Oh Marion, You have my sympathies! ♥ :)

11. Joan
    February 6, 2017 at 4:09 pm

Everything looks delicious.
    Joan

12. February 6, 2017 at 5:35 pm

OMG-love the pic of The Girls in their heart sweaters! You have a great round-up of beautiful goodies here Mary:@)

13. February 6, 2017 at 6:46 pm

All this incredible Valentine’s and romantic inspiration – wow wow wow!!!

Thank you! It’s all so AWESOME!

♥♥♥

14. Paula
    February 6, 2017 at 8:41 pm

~Mary~
    Thanks for sharing all the Valentines yummies, you are a sweetie !
    Paula
    IN

15. Ellen Stillabower
    February 7, 2017 at 5:39 am

A feast for the eyes and my sweet tooth.. I just realized Valentines Day is next week…thanks for the reminder!! ❤🍾🌹❤🍾🌹

16. February 9, 2017 at 11:03 am

You have an amazing collection of posts and recipes for Valentine’s Day! I’ll have to check out some of those recipes!

17. Sherry
    February 12, 2017 at 2:47 pm

How beautiful Mary. The food looks delicious. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.