Christmas Santa and Snowman Bark comes together in under an hour for an easy no-bake treat to enjoy, gift and share with friends and family.
Happy Friday! This sweet treat is a festive, no-fuss treat and alternative to peppermint bark that’s readily available this time of year. I whipped up a couple of batches to send to my hubby’s office to enjoy this week.
More of a procedure than a recipe, you can adapt this sweet treat to your taste, customizing it with the candy and sprinkles of your choice for any occasion or holiday –> see versions for Easter or Halloween.
I picked up some chocolate foil wrapped Santas and snowmen as a festive addition to the bark. The foil covered chocolate figures pop off the candy coating, a fun surprise to be unwrapped and enjoyed along with the bark.
In addition to your candy and sprinkles, you’ll need graham crackers and candy coating or almond bark. You can find almond bark on the baking aisle near the chocolate chips. Substitute white candy melts for almond bark if you prefer. I like the CandiQuik brand for the convenience of the disposable, microwaveable tray.
16-ounce package vanilla-flavored candy coating / almond bark
Chocolate graham crackers
M&M’s and/or candy of choice
Chocolate foil Santas and Snowmen, if desired (I found at T.J. Maxx)
Decorative sprinkles (Sweet Tooth Fairy Christmas sprinkle mix, Michaels)
Line a *rimmed baking sheet with wax or parchment paper so paper extends over the edges of the pan. Arrange the graham crackers so that they’re butted up against one another, piecing together as needed to fill the bottom of your pan. Don’t worry if your some of your crackers are broken, the candy coating will “glue” them together. Melt almond bark according to package directions.
*I used an 11 x 15 rimmed baking sheet. Adjust quantity of ingredients for a larger or smaller baking sheet as needed.
Pour melted almond bark over the top of graham crackers, spreading it evenly over the surface with an offset spatula.
Add your candy and sprinkles to the top while your almond bark is warm. For foil covered chocolates, place into candy coating but do not press down, so foil wrapped candy will easily release from bark to be eaten. Allow bark to cool until set, about 30 minutes.
When bark is set, use the edges of the paper to remove bark from sheet pan and transfer to cutting board. Use the tip of a knife to break/cut bark into pieces.
Wrap bark in cellophane bags, transfer to mini treat pails for party favors, or gift in a decorative tin.
“A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread.”
Kids will enjoy helping to make this bark too, adding the candy and sprinkles after the warm almond bark has been added to graham cracker layer, so there is no risk of burning little fingers. This is a fun treat to make when the weather outside is frightful like it is here today with cold rain and potential for ice. . . I’d much rather have snow. ❄️
Easy Christmas Santa and Snowman Bark
- 16 ounce package vanilla-flavored candy coating/ almond bark
- Chocolate graham crackers
- Chocolate foil wrapped Santas and snowmen
- M&Ms candy corn or candy of choice
- Decorative sprinkles/nonpareils
- Line a *rimmed baking sheet with wax or parchment paper so paper extends over the edge of the pan. Arrange the graham crackers together so that they're butted up against one another, piecing together as needed.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Pour melted almond bark over the top of graham crackers, spreading it evenly over the surface.
- Add the candy and sprinkles of choice while candy coating is warm.
- For foil covered chocolates, place into candy coating but do not press down, so foil wrapped candy will easily release from bark to be eaten.
- Allow to cool until set, about 30 minutes. (You can refrigerate bark to speed up setting process if needed.)
- Using edges of paper, remove bark from sheet pan and transfer to cutting board. Use the tip of a knife to break/cut bark into pieces.
- Wrap bark in cellophane bags, transfer to mini treat pails for party favors, or gift in a decorative tin.
Optional: Use pretzel sticks, roasted salted nuts, broken chocolate sandwich cookies if desired
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase anything through an affiliate link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Thank you for your visit, sharing with: